In order to help you purchase the perfect fitting ring, Men's Rings will send you your very own ring sizer, free delivery and yours to keep.
Simply choose one of our rings, select the "email us" sizing option on our SIZE (US) AUS/NZ drop down box, complete the payment option, (include delivery address) and we will send you your ring sizer.
Contact us with your size and we will courier out your perfect fitting ring.
If you already know your ring size simply choose the preferred size you require on the ring SIZE (US) AUS/NZ drop down box.
We recommend you visit your local jeweler for an accurate sizing should you wish to purchase one of our gold rings ( please review our returns policy for gold rings)
Downloading our Ring Sizer App
If you have an i Phone or i Pad you can quickly and accurately measure a ring you may already have that fits perfectly, this is a great way to get your significant others ring size in secret for that perfect gift.
Once the app is downloaded simply following the steps below:
1. Place the ring on the centre of the screen. (as shown below)
2. Move the sliding bars so both bars are lined up with the internal diameter of the ring (as shown with the red bars below)
3. The three numbers shown in the "blue" box below is the internal measurement of your ring.
4. You can use the chart below to convert this into your size.
From the "blue" box - use the middle number from your ring measurement (eg. 1.50in )
Use the first column of the chart below.(inside diameter - inches) to convert your size into US sizing.
Average size for a male is 0.794in converted to a size 10 1/2 (US) or U 1/2 (NZ/Aust)
Measuring Your Finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
Common Ring Sizes
Men’s rings typically range from size Q to Z. The most commonly purchased mens ring sizes at Man Up Jewellery range from size Q to U-½. Size S is the most popular ring size.
Tips for Buying the Ring as a Surprise
Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know his finger size.
Borrow his ring (from the correct finger) and download our sizing app as above.